Name: 4 Corners Alliance Group
Owners: David Harrison and Jim Yarbrough
Overall Rank: 80 out of 100
4 Corners Alliance Group
The 4 corners business is based on the selling of e-books that are all based around improving your finances.
The comp plan is a 4×7 forced matrix structure. Where once you have 4 people on your first level your next sale will fall below your first level.
The Good and The Bad
- Low Cost Entry Fee ($18)
- One Time Out Of Pocket
- Huge Potential Payout (over $500,000)
- The E-Books Are Very Good
- Long Term Investment
- Will Work Better If Your Part Of A Team
- Their Training Is Mediocre At Best
Who is 4 Corners For?
The 4 Corners business is for anyone who is looking for a low cost business but is willing to wait a while to start seeing a big return. This is not a quick money program
It is also for people who are looking for ways to learn how to manage their finances better.
If a person can get hooked up with a group or team of people already involved with this business it would speed up the process of earning.
4 Corners Tools & Training
All they offer as far as tools are a couple video’s that explain the company comp plan ,different banners you can place on your site and 3 e-books about marketing.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
4 Corners Support
They have a support tab on the bottom right side of your back office. You will need to submit a ticket in order to get a answer to your question.
I sent one in just to test it and was pleased to see I got a response within 24 hrs.
4 Corners Price And Products
You start at level 1 which costs $18. For this you receive their first financial e-book called Financial Literacy 1. Here’s what this e-book covers:
- Home Based Business – Ten Tips for Success
- Tips and strategies on how to manage your personal finances
- Debt restructuring – Helping you gain control
- The importance of planning your retirement and the consequences of not!
You earn $4 per person on your first level so once you have 4 that will give you $16. You then use your earnings to upgrade to the next level so your never paying out of pocket again.
Level 2 costs $10. So you will pay that out of your earnings. You get another e-book for this level. It is called Financial Literacy 2. Here’s what it covers:
- Think And Grow Rich
- Becoming The Richest Man
- Secrets Of The Subconscious Millionaire Mind
- Lessons From The Intelligent Investor
- Get Out Of Debt Free!
Level 3 Cost’s $25. Again you pay out of earnings. The e-book is called Financial Literacy 3 and here’s whats inside:
- Dealing With Credit Card Debt
- Living Trusts
- How To Eliminate The Hassles Of Probate
- How To Eliminate The Hassles Of Lawyers
- How To Eliminate The Hassles Of Delays
- How To Eliminate The Hassles Of The Legal System
You also receive a bonus book called Dream Vacations You Can Afford
Level 4 costs $60. Again you pay out of earnings. This e-book is called Financial Literacy 4 and here’s what you get:
- The Law of Attraction: Getting Everything You Want Out of Life Through the Power of Your Own Mind
- Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Understanding the basic concepts of debt
Level 5 costs $150. The e-book is called Financial Literacy 5 and here’s what’s inside:
- Flipping a House-Is it Right for You?
- Becoming The Richest Man in Post Modern Babylon
- Investing For Impact
Level 6 costs $300. The e-book is called Financial Literacy 6 and here’s what’s inside:
- Investment Principles
- Time Value Of Money
- Real Estate Investment Trust
- Insider’s Guide To Buying Gold & Silver
My Final Opinion Of 4 Corners
I feel that the value you get with the financial advice in the e-books is well worth the $18 one time out of pocket. I also like the fact that you advance through earnings.
I feel that if you can join a team you will benefit from the whole group helping you make sales.
If you want to join my team your more then welcome to by clicking the link below:
You might notice that the link might take you to someone else on my team. That’s how our group helps each other. We all work as a team to get to our goal of over $500,000
4 Corners at a Glance…
Name: 4 Corners Alliance
Owners: David Harrison and Jim Yarbrough
Price: $18 (one time)
Overall Scam Rank: 80 out of 100
To get the proper training check out my review of the best training site online by CLICKING HERE
If you have any questions about 4 Corners, I would love to help! Just leave them below or email me at email@example.com