Creating a compelling Linkedin Profile is key in using LinkedIn in your legitimate online business opportunity. You want to make a profile that stands out from all the rest and today I’m going to show you how.
Your headline will be the first part of your profile that everyone will see so you need to put a little time into creating a nice one.
Most people add a generic headline to their profiles. Here are some common headlines to avoid:
- CEO at XYZ Company
- Business Owner At XYZ Company
- Internet Marketer At XYZ Company
- Speaker At XYZ Company
and so on.
Most people do this because LinkedIn is basically a online resume, but you need to create a headline that grabs a person. Your headline is your first impression to people who want to connect with you.
Here’s what you need to think about in creating your headline:
- Grab Your Readers Attention
- Who Is Your Target Audience?
- What Are They Looking For?
- Think Of Your Headline As A Cover Letter
Creating a powerful headline takes only 3 parts:
- Show Benefit To Reader
- Call To Action
You can use these in any order you wish.
Here’a an example:
Read Profile ( call to action) and learn how to build a list ( benefit to reader) from top recruiting expert ( credibility)
It’s that easy.
FILLING IN THE REST OF YOUR PROFILE
The rest of this post will be filling in the rest of your LinkedIn profile. The key here is to make sure everything you add has some sort of connection to your headline.
1) Make sure you have a website or some sort of landing page for your reader to go to. You can create a website easily. Learn how by CLICKING HERE
2) Make sure you add a picture. Don’t use a picture of your house, your dog, money etc. Make sure you use a picture of you. People want to see who their dealing with. This will give you a more professional look.
3) Add your credentials. Let people know how long you’ve been in your selected business and how you can help them. People want to know what’s in it for them, so make sure you let them know how you can help.
That’s all there is to it.
If your looking for a legitimate online business opportunity you can check out what I feel is the best one out there. It’s called the Achieve Community and you can read my review of it by CLICKING HERE
I’d love to answer any questions you might have on using LinkedIn or have you share your thoughts on it. Just drop a comment below if you like.